Wednesday 3 June 2009

More Moneysaving Blogs....

I have been searching around the internet looking for blogs that are similar to mine as I don't think that you can ever read too much about making money :-)

I have come across one so far that has some excellent ideas and is definately worth checking out.
Have a look at http://workingathomenow.myblogsite.com/

I especially like the information about a website called Dooyoo. This is a website that asks people to write reviews on products or services and they pay you in Dooyoo miles. Strange name I know but it looks as though they accumulate and you can exchange them for vouchers or cash when you reach a certain threshold.

Each review has to be a minimum of 150 words and for that you recieve 500 Dooyoo miles! I think that the lowest threshold for redeeming you Dooyoo miles is 20,000 so its not easy money but you can review practically anything so I can see how you would quickly manage to build up your points balance. I registered the other day and reviewed some of the things that I have worte about on this blog such as, Quidco, Retail Eyes Mystery Shopping and Cineworld Kids Clubs. I have just checked and my Dooyoo miles balance is 1850 miles - not sure where the extra came from but I won't complain!


There are loads of ideas on http://workingathomenow.myblogsite.com/ and I will keep checking in as you can never have to many ways to make or save money can you?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment