Sunday 28 June 2009

Half price perfume

There are some things that I don't like to do without, even when I am on a budget and one of them is perfume.

I use a site where you can buy your favorite perfume at excellent prices. They sell the same brand designer fragrances that you will find in the retail department stores except not at the retail prices. A lot of their stock is unboxed or the box may be damaged items but it is only the outer packaging that is the difference between what you buy from them and what you buy from the shops and the savings can be huge.

I just got a 100ml bottle of Paul Smith for women for just £14.99 and this is a saving of about £27.00 as the RRP is £42.99. The reason for the reduction is that it is unboxed! Considering I would just throw the box away anyway, that makes no difference to me.

Even if it was a gift I would still get it unboxed and I would wrap it up myself with some nice ribbon or put it in a box with some coloured tissue paper.

Cheap perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment