Sunday 17 May 2009

Has your CREDIT been CRUNCHED







The Credit Crunch is affecting everyone in some way, and for many of us it's time to take an honest look at our finances. Whatever your situation, there are steps that you can take to maximise your income, reduce your expenditure and balance your personal budget.

As a mum of two, I know how important it is to make the most of every single penny. My kids are four and six and very demanding on our budget!

Over the past few years I have learned how to set a managable monthly budget although I must admit - I haven't quite mastered the are of sticking to it yet. I know loads of tips and ways to boost your monthly income so I thought I would set up a blog to share them with you. I am sure that there are plenty of financey websites on the internet but I hope that I can put everything into one place and make it interesting to read...... If its not interesting, at least I hope its helpful.

I have also set up a website with information in more detail as I don't want to bore you with details if you aren't interested in that part of the blog,

You can find my website here:

http://www.sortyourfinancesout.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment