Thursday 21 May 2009

Ebay...

I have just listed a load of my old clothes on e bay as I am trying to make some extra money this month. I didn't realise that they had changed their fee structure though or I would have listed them sooner.

If you list anything with a start price of 99p there is no listing fees. You will have to pay a final value fee when your items sell but at least you don't have to pay to list anymore.

I have listed them for 3 days so have left it until today to do as a 3 day listing that started on a Thursday will have the benefit of a full weekend on line and I think thats when most people are mooching about on e bay.

Fingers crossed they sell for loads.


EDIT : My items sold for £60 - Not bad for a pile of old clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Not bad at all - well done! Actually, Ebay has helped pay for my new dining table this month. Well worth the hassle of listing instead of simply throwing things away. Btw, I believe the free listings are limited to 100 per month.

    ReplyDelete